Hi, just looking back over anything about penetration testing and web2py -
does anyone know of any recent (or any at all) testing of web2py? We're
getting close to our first customers on an app we've been developing the
last year so really need to try and pick it to pieces now while we have a
few months to work on anything we need to.

Thanks
Ian