Yes, it is.

Right now is a set of CMS functionalities for web2py apps as posts, pages, comments, tagging and a dashboard (with internationalization support for multilingual sites), in this moment I am working in the authorization system that is very basic.

I don't like the most of CMSs because we need a huge code base for only the functionalities that we need. Because of that, the goal, right now, is not to build a web2py wordpress, but something that we can dismantle and take only the parts that we need for build an application.

Cheers.