I cloned repo from github, and now I get:

type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'> local variable 'expires' referenced
before assignment

I guess something was fixed, but something else got broken? More details:

File "/opt/web2py/gluon/cache.py", line 680, in wrapped_f
    'Expires' : expires,
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'expires' referenced before assignment

Regards,
Krzysztof.