What if you use a model-less aplication? thats the way we handled this, we
have a web2py application that consumes a lot of microservices, this
application doesnt have any DB object and doesnt use the dal, it makes HTTP
request to the api inside the controllers (Using the python requests
library), format it and send to the views.