Hello. I have been using Web2py for a little less than a month. I have an
app/website that I made using Web2py that utilizes Python and HTML/CSS.
It's very similar to the app that Massimo made in his week 1 tutorial video
for Web2py. I am currently using the default login/sign up registration
system that comes with Web2py. The problem I am having is that I am VERY
lost in figuring out how to make Google Sign-In my login/sign up
registration system instead of the default. I am not sure how to do this.

I have read the Web2py manual on Access and Control found
here:
http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/13/deployment-recipes#Deploying-on-Google-App-Engine
I have also seen the following
links: https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/gettingstartedpython27/usingusers
And I have also watched Massimo's video here, but I think it might be out
of date: https://vimeo.com/932708

Overall, there's just a lot of information to take in and I was told by a
co-worker that I would only need to add in 3-5 lines of code to make it
work, but I just don't understand how to go about this. Does anyone have
any tips/advice?