Hi,

The site is maintained but not actively as I would like.

I've just added new example for the contact form.
http://www.web2pyref.com/example/contact-form-contact-form-with-recaptcha-and-gmail-smtp-service-app-1

My intention is to still continue adding new references and new examples
but unfortunately I have other priorities going on at the moment.