Hi,

i'd like a very simple example please (i begin) :
could you tell me how to do for updating a field when i use sqlform.grid.
Example:
my db :
db.define_table('message',
   Field('firstname',requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
   Field('lastname',requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
   Field('team',requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
   Field('mail',requires=IS_EMAIL()),
   Field('title', requires=IS_IN_SET(['Mission', 'RH', 'IT']), default='RH'
),
   Field('your_message','text',default=VALUE),
   Field('timestamp', default=str(datetime.datetime.now())))

now in my controller i return records as :
  records =
SQLFORM.grid(db.message,user_signature=True,maxtextlength=100,orderby=~
db.message.id,deletable=False,editable=True,create=False, \
                              fields=[db.message.lastname,db.message.team,
db.message.mail]
                              )

The goal is to edit one record and update automatically the field timestamp
with the date of day .

Thank you