My whole function

@auth.requires_login()
def workers_skills():
user = auth.user_id
org = db(db.auth_user.id ==
user).select(db.auth_user.organization)[0]["organization"]
db.workers_skills.ws_organisation.default = org
query=((db.workers_skills.ws_organisation == org) &
(db.workers_skills.ws_status == 1))
# select(db.workers_skills.ws_priority,
# db.workers_skills.ws_worker,
# db.workers.w_first_name,
# db.workers.w_last_name,
# db.skills.sk_name,
query_inactive = db((db.workers_skills.ws_organisation == org) &
(db.workers_skills.ws_status == 100))\
.select(
db.workers_skills.id, db.workers.w_nick_name, db.skills.sk_name,
db.workers_skills.ws_status, db.workers_skills.ws_priority,
join=[db.workers.on(db.workers.id==db.workers_skills.ws_skill),
db.skills.on(db.skills.id==db.workers_skills.ws_skill)],
orderby=db.workers_skills.ws_worker).as_list()
fields = (db.workers_skills.id,
db.workers.w_first_name,
db.workers.w_last_name,
db.skills.sk_name,
db.workers_skills.ws_priority
)
#Let's specify a default sort order on date_of_birth column in grid
default_sort_order=[db.workers.w_last_name]
db.workers_skills.ws_organisation.readable =
db.workers_skills.ws_organisation.writable = False
db.workers_skills.ws_worker.requires= IS_IN_DB(db(db.workers.w_organisation
== org),db.workers.id,'%(w_last_name)s %(w_first_name)s',zero=T('Select
worker'))
db.workers_skills.ws_skill.requires= IS_IN_DB(db(db.skills.sk_organisation
== org),db.skills.id,'%(sk_name)s',zero=T('Select skill'))

#Nardiš polje bl text like :) WIU WIU
db.workers_skills.ws_priority.widget = SQLFORM.widgets.integer.widget
#VAlidatorji
#db.workers.w_status.requires = IS_IN_DB(db,db.status.s_code) #tega sm rešu
v db.py
# db.workers_skills.ws_worker.requires =
[IS_NOT_EMPTY(error_message=T('Missing worker name'))]
# db.workers_skills.ws_skill.requires =
[IS_NOT_EMPTY(error_message=T('Missing skill name'))]
db.workers_skills.ws_priority.requires =
[IS_NOT_EMPTY(error_message=T('Missing priority level'))]
links = [lambda row: A('',_class='glyphicon glyphicon
glyphicon-remove-sign',
callback=URL('settings','deactivate',vars=dict(table='workers_skills',field
= 'ws_status'
,value = row.workers_skills.id )))]
grid_workersskills=
SQLFORM.grid(query=query,left=[db.workers.on(db.workers_skills.ws_worker==
db.workers.id),
      db.skills.on(db.workers_skills.ws_skill==db.skills.id)],
fields=fields,  searchable=False,
orderby=[db.workers.w_nick_name],create=True,
deletable=False, editable=True, paginate=50, buttons_placement = 'right',
showbuttontext = False,
links = links,
#oncreate=myfunction,
ui = dict(widget='',
         header='',
         content='',
         default='',
         cornerall='',
         cornertop='',
         cornerbottom='',
         button='button btn btn-default',
         buttontext='buttontext button',
         buttonadd='icon plus icon-plus glyphicon glyphicon-plus',
         buttonback='icon leftarrow icon-arrow-left glyphicon
glyphicon-arrow-left',
         buttonexport='icon downarrow icon-download glyphicon
glyphicon-download',
         buttondelete='icon trash icon-trash glyphicon glyphicon-trash',
         buttonedit='icon pen icon-pencil glyphicon glyphicon-pencil',
         buttontable='icon rightarrow icon-arrow-right glyphicon
glyphicon-arrow-right',
         buttonview='icon magnifier icon-zoom-in glyphicon
glyphicon-eye-open',
         ),
exportclasses  = dict(csv_with_hidden_cols=False, html = False, tsv =
False, tsv_with_hidden_cols=False, json = False))
return dict(grid_workersskills=grid_workersskills,
query_inactive=query_inactive)

--
Lep pozdrav

Vid Ogris