Hi,
i am a newby to web2py and need some help dislaying label in my application.

I’m using Latex and PSTricks to create my barcode label.pdf files.
The problem is, everthing works ok on local Windows or Ubuntu but not from
my Linux-VServer (WEbServer).
The label.pdf is created but not displayed.

This my sourccode after the place where i creating my label.pdf file:
//********************************************************
This does not work on webserver (only in local Systems):
        os.system('latex label.tex')
        time.sleep(0.1)
        if sys.platform == "win32":
             os.system('dvips -o label-pics.ps label.dvi')
                os.system('ps2pdf awblabel-pics.ps label.pdf')
               os.startfile('label.pdf')
        else:
                # os.system('dvipdf label.dvi')
                os.system('dvips -o awblabel-pics.ps label.dvi')
                os.system('ps2pdf awblabel-pics.ps label.pdf')
               if sys.platform == "darwin": subprocess.call(['open',
'label.pdf'])
                else: subprocess.call(['xdg-open', 'label.pdf'])
    return dict(redirect(URL('labelapp', args=req_id)))

//********************************************************
This works, however my SUBMIT Button does not get released:
 else:
    mypdffile=os.path.join(request.folder, 'pdffiles', 'label.pdf' )
    pdfdata = open(mypdffile,"rb").read()
    os.unlink(mypdffile)
    response.headers['Content-Type']='application/pdf'
    return pdfdata
return dict(redirect(URL('labelapp', args=req_id)))

Do i have to use something like *PDFObject.js* or *PDF.js* or is there a
better way to do it?
Where can i find examples that use *PDFObject.js* or *PDF.js*?

I just can not find any good examples.

As i said i am new to web programming and web2py.

I think web2py is a cool product.
Hope someone can help.