[SQLFORM.grid] fields order in view / request.args(0)

Hi,

I have 2 questions relative to this controller:

def p_list():
    # i = request.args(0) or 7 // not working, invalid literal base 10 on
edit/profile
    i = 7
    grid = SQLFORM.grid(db.auth_membership.group_id==i,
                        fields = { db.auth_user.first_name, db.auth_user.
last_name, db.auth_membership.group_id},
                        left=db.auth_user.on(db.auth_user.id==db.
auth_membership.user_id),
                        user_signature=False)
    return locals()

1) Using the commented line, the view is working but if I edit/profile, I
get a ticket error with: ValueError: invalid literal for long() with base
10: 'edit'
with or without the args. I cannot find why.

2) when I use this code, I have the group_id field that show in the middle
column, between last and first name, and then if I edit the row and get
back
group_id get back in the first column ? How do I control the column order
behaviour?

Mike