To All the Web2py Team,

I speak for myself, but feel there will be others that have the same
opinion.

As I am quiet new to Web2py and programming as a whole, we are
trying/willing learners (if we weren’t we would be here).

When I come across a problem/error, I don’t ask for help straight away,
sometimes I may spend a week reading, researching, thinking about what I am
trying to do, and sometimes put the project down and come back to it.

The help provide by this is excellent, I like the way at times you are
given a nudge in the right direction and that can make so much difference.

Other times the help may need more explanation and details as what my seem
a simple question to the  person answering the question, the person asking
the question, may have decided to do something they don’t understand,
myself I like to make sure I understand every thing I code.

Anyway Team Keep up the good work as this is such a great group and
framework to work with.

Cheers all

Anthony