Hi,

I try to import (compile) .less files in web2py.
I did find in the web2py book that you can import less files with
response.files

Did try to import a less file with that in the layout.html
{{response.files.append(URL('static','less/style.less'))}}

But in the source code from the finish page, i find just a

<link href="/default/static/less/style.less
<view-source:https://192.168.101.144:8000/default/static/less/style.less>"
rel="stylesheet/less" type="text/css" />

and not a compiled css. There is the failure?