if the error gets somehow logged by web2py, web2py.exe -D 0 is the way to
go. But it doesn't suffice if you don't configure logging properly (see
logging.conf
<http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/04/the-core#Logging>).

If the error is instead trapped by web2py's execution environment (which is
the 99% of the cases, the ones that in your browser generate a page with
the ticket number that clicked upon shows the complete traceback on the
admin app), the error has been saved into the "errors" folder.
Try to clean up that folder, trigger with the mobile app the controller
that seems to generate the error and inspect again the "errors" folder. If
there's one file in it, you can see it in your browser at a later stage
just by going to admin-->yourappname-->errors .