Hello,

I have two tables that I'd like to join in a SQLFORM.grid. When viewing or
editing an entry in the grid I'd like to edit the cheque table, but by
default the customer table is selected. How can I change this? I've
recreated the relevant code below.

#db.py

db.define_table('customer',
 Field('firstname', label = "First Name"),
 Field('lastname', label = "Last Name"),
)

db.define_table('cheque',
 Field('customer_id', 'reference customer'),
 Field('cheque_sent', 'boolean'),
 Field('cheque_value', 'double'),
)

#default.py

def test_view():
  query = (
        (db.cheque.customer_id == db.customer.id) &
        (db.cheque.cheque_sent == True)
    )

  fields = [
      db.customer.lastname,
      db.cheque.cheque_sent,
  ]

  cheques = SQLFORM.grid(query=query, fields=fields)

  return dict(cheques=cheques)

How do I change the behaviour of the grid to bring up a form for the
cheques table rather than customer?