Hi I am an amateur programmer and new to web2py.

I have written python scripts with apsw imported.
(http://rogerbinns.github.io/apsw/)
It allows me to create a db in the memory and once all processing/insertion
is done, one can backup the date to an .sqlite file on the disk.
This .sqlite file can be read and loaded into the memory at some later
point in time as well.
I was wondering if I can import apsw into web2py module .py (apsw works
with python 2.x)
At present I get "Cannot import module applications.admin.modules.apsw"

    mem_db_connection = apsw.Connection(":memory:")
    cursor = mem_db_connection.cursor()

    # Copy from memory to file
    with global_db_backup_con.backup("main", mem_db_connection, "main") as
backup:
        backup.step()   # copy whole database in one go

If not, then is there anything similar I can use in web2py ?
I plan to make a simple log analysis app which runs on locally on clients
unit.