So... attempting (again) to dabble in web2py.  I've been thru a few
tutorials on other frameworks (bottle, Flask, Django), and now a few things
(function decorators, etc.) in the web2py manual make more sense now.  Yay!

Anyway, on to the question(s) at hand.  I'm probably getting *way* ahead of
myself here... but I am curious... most tutorials on other platforms focus
almost as much on setting up and using virtualenvs and git as they do on
using the framework in question.  Given the way web2py is laid out (to my
admittedly limited understanding), is there really a point to having
multiple virtualenvs with multiple installs of web2py, each for one project
/ application, or would it make more sense to just have one main virtualenv
containing a web2py install, and manage each individual application
directory separately with git.

In case it matters, I'm mainly referring to what you'd recommend for a
newbie working on their own small projects.  If you use a different work
flow or layout for larger scale or web2py development work, I'd still be
interested in hearing how you do things!

Thanks,

Monte