Hi guys,
I am faced with a problem rather big for my application. I try to explain
it:

Basically I need two different forms of records, 1st dedicated to home
users who register for this form I use the default "auth.user" register
with Extra fields "Delivery" and "address", but now I want to set the
default group (membership) that those who register with this form is added
automatically group "PRIVATE" through has_membership.

2nd Form instead be dedicated to companies. This form will have additional
fields "Company Name of belonging", "sector of interest" (reference my
table already existing "SECTORS") and more other information of a master
user, etc etc. By registering with this 2nd form must be applied to the
membership of the user who registers and the group "ENTERPRISES".

Now I wonder, is possible? I must add a single function and add some string
to db.py to set the membership of default? I must make two distinct
functions ?!

Thank you in advance for your help !!!

Best regards and sorry for my english,
Alessandro Leonetti