No, it'd be one pass phrase for the whole thing. Like a vault key.

There'd be another page for entering two of them so you can change the
phrase, decrypt, encrypt pass the whole thing.

cache.ram sounds a possibility, I'll look into that, I recall some
discussions a while back that this wasn't suitable in all cases (apache?)