Hello guys,

I use this javascript lib [1 <http://ubilabs.github.io/geocomplete/>] to
populate a form with geolocalization data [2
<http://ubilabs.github.io/geocomplete/examples/form.html>]. It works very
well in a crud.create form, but if I use it in crud.update form I get this
error, when the fields are dynamyc populated with the new data:

SyntaxError: user is tampering with form's record_id:
7e127c37a39c01e218ccfdce430b5c25d34b6006 != 16

But if I change manually the field value it works how expected.

Anybody would know how fix it?

Thanks for all.