MAGIC:

cursor.execute("DROP SEQUENCE AUTH_USER_SEQUENCE")
cursor.execute("DROP SEQUENCE AUTH_GROUP_SEQUENCE")
cursor.execute("DROP SEQUENCE AUTH_MEMBERSHIP_SEQUENCE")
cursor.execute("DROP SEQUENCE AUTH_PERMISSION_SEQUENCE")
cursor.execute("DROP SEQUENCE AUTH_EVENT_SEQUENCE")
cursor.execute("DROP SEQUENCE AUTH_CAS_SEQUENCE")

and now I have:

Welcome to web2py!

How did you get here?
-My answer:
--Gray Hairs and not giving up and asking for help until I figured this
stuff out!!!!!!

Thank-you Everyone!!!!!

Next life lesson.  Understanding Linux Permissions and global variables.

Ill post my install script after I test on a totally blank non-prod
provisioned server in my env.