if it's an internal app, don't use http . if you need https, you'd better
explore a deployment behind iis. rocket can serve https, but you can't tune
which algorithm it uses, and by default it uses a weak one.
if you still want to go down that road (that IMHO is useless) you need to
create a self-signed certificate (PEM format) and then use

python web2py.py -c path_to_certificate -k path_to_key -p 443

-c SSL_CERTIFICATE, --ssl_certificate=SSL_CERTIFICATE
                        file that contains ssl certificate
  -k SSL_PRIVATE_KEY, --ssl_private_key=SSL_PRIVATE_KEY
                        file that contains ssl private key