Hello

I have a strange behavior of my log file, or better to say the location of
my log file.

If I understand correctly httpserver.log file is usually located in
application folder.

When I have to run the engine the following code is executed

        path = applications/applicationName/engine/e1
        count = 0
        while ( count < 10 and ( os.path.isfile(outPath))):
            count += 1
            os.remove(outPath)
            time.sleep(0.05)

        # Run woshi engine
        path_1 =  os.path.join(path, 'e1')
        os.chdir(path_1)

        p = subprocess.Popen(['woshi_engine.exe', scriptId], shell=True,
stdout = subprocess.PIPE)

After that the httpserver.log file is created in folder
applications/applicationName/engine/e1 and stays there

Now if I run my second application in folder applications (like production
version) this file is moved to the engine folder of that applicatio

How can I set the default location of httpserver.log file and that the file
is not moved?

Thank you