On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 7:19:31 PM UTC-8, Dave wrote:

> Thanks Anthony. I looked for the issue number from the original poster,
> but the ticket that came up wasn't related to list: reference... There
> doesn't seem to be any other context in the post. Any idea what else I can
> search on? I spent a good couple hours searching through not only the
> ticket list but this group. Lots of posts about list: ref, but only did I
> find the one about referencing the same table

My poking at the issues search turned up 4 for "list:reference" (3 of which
were imported), 2 for "common_filters", none for "common_type" (as in the
quoted post by H Sunyoto), and none for "382".  Picking an imported issue
at random (sort of), there seems to be a typical line about "Original
issue" that has the GC.bug.id number, and putting that id number in the
issues search box gets back to the imported issue.  My guess is that #382
got lost and wasn't imported, or maybe the import process wasn't able to
 log that particular "original issue".

Since we don't know what terms were in the original issue, the correct
search terms are a matter of inspiration and perspiration.

/dps