I have read the book. But it doesn't state where to actually write the code
snipes given. Both, the book and google is very fancy about explaining how
to start a scheduler by the console. But i literally do not see how i can
start the scheduler.
If i write this into the controller,

scheduler.queue_task(
    task_1,
    pargs=[],
    pvars={},
    start_time=now,             #datetime
    stop_time = None,           #datetime
    timeout = 60,               #seconds
    prevent_drift=False,
    period=60,                  #seconds
    immediate=False,
    repeats = 1
)

it atleast creates  the tables and populates one of the tables with an set
of records(scheduler_task) and does so whenever i call the function. But it
only works as long as the function is in the same controller. if the
function is in the modules, an error is returned. When i put this into the
model, it creates the tabels but does not populate any of them.

some possible reasons why it does not run i have made up are:
-i'm queueing tasks but not creating a worker to work on them (but the book
doesnt state anywhere to create a worker. I think therefore this cant be
the solution)
-the function isn't defined proper and the worker does not know what to do.