I am not sure if any of you are using Sublime Text to write you code it,
but I absolutely love it.  With the right plugins, it really makes writing
code a joy.  Far more useful than any IDE I have ever used (even xcode and
eclipse).  Anyway, I was installing a few new plugins this week and
discovered there are a couple plugins out there for template language and
code generation for Django.  I was wondering if any of you have created
anything for web2py?  Of course, since web2py uses python as a template
language there shouldn't be much to do except making the editor recognize
{{ / }} and pass statements to end blocks.

Anybody have anything they would like to share?  Perhaps I will see what
functionality is there for some of the other python based frameworks and
see what it would take to duplicate some of the automation in a web2py
friendly way.  I just don't want to have to recreate the wheel if someone
else has already done some of this work.