I'm using SparkPost [1] (a transactional email platform) through its API
[2].

I'm trying to implement their webhook.
I have already set up a public URL in my app to let SparkPost send a POST
each time a message is opened (that is, one of the messages I previously
sent throug the API).

The problem is that *I'm receiving the POST request, but nothing in
post_vars, no vars, nothing*.
However, the headers do include some stuff that needs to be there,
accordingly to SparkPost documentation [3].

My public function is really simple, just writes a BEAUTIFY(request) to a
log file:

def sparkpost_message_opened():
    archivo = open('webhook.log', 'a')
    archivo.write('------------------------------------\n')
    archivo.write(BEAUTIFY(request).xml())
    archivo.write('\n')
    archivo.close()
    return HTTP(200)

However, when I check the received data, I see that the request object
doesn't have post_vars or vars.
I think the problem could be in the SparkPost side, but I'm not sure.
How can I double check? Is there a way that I can see the post data that
was sent? I'm using nginx.

[1] https://sparkpost.com
[2] https://developers.sparkpost.com/api/
[3]