Hi, i'm from DR (Dominican Republic)

My question:

It's possible get values from table row, if i select value in a dropdown
list?

My table:
db.define_table('trees',
                Field('name',label=T('Especie')),
                Field('type','string',label=T('Type')),
                Field('family','string',label=T('Family')),
                Field('price','integer',label=T('Price')),
                format='%(name)s')

My other table:
db.define_table('trees_select',
                Field('name', db.trees,label=T('Name')),
                Field('type',',label=T('Type')),
                Field('family',label=T('Family')),
                Field('price','integer',label=T('Price')),
                format='%(name)s')

If i select the name in my dropdown lis, i need the other values from de
row than i select and automatically get de other values in my others fields.

Example:
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZUP8ZXJGEoQ/Vt40UTs9ajI/AAAAAAAADd8/2G_c-WJl2-E/s1600/ejemplo2.jpg>

Regards,
Yoel Baez