On Friday, March 11, 2016 at 9:31:59 AM UTC-8, Ramos wrote:

> I´d like to know why Massimo took his time to create stupid.css

I think it is

a) preparation for Web3Py (which will be more css-agnostic)
b) an alternative to Bootstrap (people are always asking for this, it seems)
c) simpler examples (the Welcome app, frex)

> Should we go Stupid and why?

Depends.   I'd look at it for new projects, especially ones with simple
presentation needs or Python3 requiements.  Or current projects where
bootstrap is making things difficult.  I'd only look to porting existing
projects to it if I needed Python3 upgrades, or wanted to help move Web3Py
forward.

/dps