On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 3:38:16 PM UTC-7, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> Please help us check it (for testers version)
>
> http://web2py.com/init/default/download
>
> and let us know if it does not work with your code. I will be released as
> stable in 2 days. So better check it sooner rather than later.

I'm also seeing a problem with my simplistic routes.py (works in 2.13.4)

routers = dict(
    BASE=dict( default_application='uploader'),
)

The uploader application is okay, the welcome appli (cation is okay, but
the alternate -- stupid.css -- version called welstoop is ending up in
uploader,
even with an explicit a/c/f URL
(http://127.0.0.1:8000/welstoop/default/index).

Renaming routes.py to old-routes.py fixes the symptoms.

/dps