Hello, I found another awesome tutorial for beginners to supplement
Massimo's 5 series videos as a preliminary first steps video for beginners.

As a person moving from an old Delphi history to web frameworks and having
discovered the incredible contribution of Massimo - realizing that the BARE
BONES initial understanding seems difficult, but... along comes MIKA...

Check it out!
https://www.udemy.com/web-engineering-with-python-and-web2py/learn/v4/content

Created by Mika Sjöman <https://www.udemy.com/user/mikasjman/>, For now,
the course is free on Udemy since it is under development.
This course is about building web apps by learning web engineering and
Python programming at the same time. We will be using a framework called
Web2py which was created to make learning programming easy and enjoyable.
But Web2py has also become a popular framework because it has turned out to
be fast, scalable and that it allows for extreme developer productivity.