Hi Antony, I was not clear enough... I have a country controller with a default index function, and the same with a state controller and a city controller, so right now:

if I call www.myapp.com/country/cuba I get my country page for Cuba (the index function of country controller with cuba as parameter) if I call www.myapp.com/state/cuba/cienfuegos I get my state page for Cienfuegos, Cuba state (the index function of state controller with cuba and cienfuegos as parameter) and if I call www.myapp.com/city/cuba/cienfuegos/cienfuegos I get my city page for Cienfuegos, Cienfuegos, Cuba city (the index function of city controller with cuba, cienfuegos, and cienfuegos as parameter)

I need to find a way to map directly to such pages without specify country, state or city controllers depending of the number of params.

Greetings.