hello one and all,

so i upgraded from v2.12.3 to v2.14.3.  i had trouble with the menu going
deeper then the level past the first drop down.

so i started a new app and only added the bold below under menu.py:

    response.menu += [
        (T('My Sites'), False, URL('admin', 'default', 'site')),
          (T('This App'), False, '#', [
              *(T('test1'), False, '', [('test12', False, URL(f='test12')),
('test13', False, URL(f='test13'))]),*
              (T('Design'), False, URL('admin', 'default', 'design/%s' %
app)),
              LI(_class="divider"),

when i run this app, it does show that test1 is further branched with the
little arrow and test12 and test13 don't show in its submenu.

now in my main app, the branching is fine.  so i don't think it is a
problem on the server/web2py part, but probably in the static/css or
static/js files probably.  i'm not exactly sure how those menu work, but i
love when they do.

so, just informing, let me know.  thanx in advance, lucas