Hi,
      I need to access web2py sqlite database from python.
So, I wrote a python code like this

>> from pydal import DAL, Field
>> db = DAL('sqlite://storage.sqlite')
>> print db.tables
[]
>> db.define_table(... Already existing table,....)
it is showing an error of sqlite3.OperationalError: table Account_Details
already exists

Disclaimer:
"This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) and contains PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
information. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please return the email to the sender promptly and
delete the original communication.
Please be informed that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited, unless stated.The sender confirms
that Creditas Solutions shall not be responsible if this email message is
used for any indecent, unsolicited or illegal purposes, which are in
violation of any existing laws and the same shall solely be the
responsibility of the sender and that Creditas Solutions shall at all times
be indemnified of any civil and/ or criminal liabilities or consequences
thereof.
To the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do
not represent the official view of the company. In case where it represents
our official view, it needs to be re-validated and is subject to the terms
of our engagement. Thank you for your co-operation.”