Running web2py from the Wing IDE, so using the built-in rocket server, I
see long Waiting times in Chrome Dev Tools for my ajax requests. I'm
getting times in excess of 6 or 8 seconds.
This is a single page application that fires off a bunch (7 or 8) ajax
requests after the initial page load. I'm not sure how to confirm it but it
seems as though the server is handling these requests serially.
When I make a request to one of these long wait controller functions singly
(either non-xhr or with xhr) it returns pretty quick (< 1 sec.).
If I start web2py from console I don't see these long wait times.

I'm pretty sure this is due to how wing manages worker threads but I'm
hoping someone here also uses Wing for development and knows why this
happens and a "fix". I don't remember it always being like this on previous
versions.

Using wing 5.1.10
and web2py 2.13.4

Thanks,