Hello everyone!

So we have experienced an odd error recently and i'm hoping someone could
help shed light on what happened.  We have several applications running on
centOS / apache and yesterday we began to experience the apps going down
periodically and then coming back up.  Another odd thing we noticed was the
admin page was throwing an error.  After looking around a bit we found that
the sessions folder in the admin app was owned by root.  The errors admin
was throwing related to permissions to write to the sessions folder.  After
fixing those permissions things have become stable again.  I am wondering
if anyone could explain what the relationship between our admin / sessions
and all the other apps running on our site.

Hopefully that makes sense and thank you for you help!

Jason