Hi Ron,

I'm implementing an 'outlook' like interface for some messaging at the
moment which includes two way messages with attachments.  The early parts
are incorporated in my scaffold app
at https://mjbeller.pythonanywhere.com/starter

The 'outlook' like interface that you can use is included like this:
https://almsaeedstudio.com/themes/AdminLTE/pages/mailbox/mailbox.html

(my starter app does not include the nice looking mailbox page yet, just a
simple list of messages tied to the message icon in the header which
includes an unread count)

I'll push some updates to starter for messages in the next few days (but
probably not the full integration with the mailbox.html yet, just the
simple datatables list of messages already in the repo)