Although the Set object is passed to the after_delete callback, you cannot
retrieve the deleted records (or their IDs) because, well, they have been
deleted. If you need to know which records will be deleted, you should use
the before_delete callback.

Note, from the Set object, you can obtain the Query object, which you might
then be able to inspect to determine the record ID if the query itself
contains the ID --
see https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/M4_5THMHzH0/VehdDI_Xd7MJ.

Anthony