The problem is that Im at a loss. Right now, the process function calls
next and sends to the default page.

ajax_form = SQLFORM(db[field_array[3]], this_page_ajax,
deletable=True).process(next = URL('default', field_array[4],
vars=dict(cli=field_array[0])))

And Ive got it set up to deal with a situation where it returns something
to the browser if accepted:

    ajax_form = SQLFORM(db[field_array[3]], this_page_ajax, deletable=True)
    if ajax_form.process().accepted:
        return "fish"
'Fish' obviously displays, but I cant get it to send javascript that can be
used to update the parent

My next attempt is ....(onsuccess=success_func)

The problem with that is that I cannot think of a way to structure a
function -- ie. success_func -- that would somehow write to the parent.....

So I'm somewhat at a loss...I know Im supposed to supply more code, but Im
just at loggerheads with this one and the only thing I can think of is to
override the submit button with a HREF/Callback and direct the output to a
div.  I have no problem doing that, or putting together a plugin for that
matter, but I'm guessing there is a more elegant way to do this....