Hello again,
I'm not really sure that I fomulated correctly the question, so sorry for
that.
I'm using web2py to get some data with which to create a dictionary that
I'll later use on a mobile app. The thing is that it takes a while to get
all the information (which will stay the same for long periods of time) so
I decided to create an application cache on disk.

Before adding the cache everything worked fine. I just had to add
    response.headers['Access-Control-Allow-Origin'] =
request.env.http_origin
    response.headers['Access-Control-Allow-Origin'] = "*"
    response["Access-Control-Allow-Methods"] = "POST, GET, OPTIONS"

The problem is that once I added the cache, the first time I load the app
it worked fine, but the second and the following times I get this error:
XMLHttpRequest cannot load
http://127.0.0.1:8000/Prueba/gfs/index.json?latitude=43.4879176&longitude=-3.80055544.

No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested
resource. Origin 'http://localhost:8200 <http://localhost/>' is therefore
not allowed access.

Is there a way to add headers to the response when getting the information
from the cache files?
Thanks in advance.