On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 9:25:02 PM UTC-4, Sandro Javiel wrote:

> Thanks a lot for general comments regarding user validation.
>
> User is not expected to edit professor_id neither institution_id. Anyway
> such information should be stored in classroom table.
>
> I tried to use SQLFORM(db.classroom), but I donĀ“t want to allow use choose
> both Ids. Is there an alternative way to deal with it?

That's odd given that the manual form you created does in fact include both
of those ID fields anyway.

Anyway, to exclude fields from SQLFORM, just set the readable and writable
attributes of the database fields to False (or alternatively, SQLFORM takes
a "fields" argument, which is a list of the fields to include).

Anthony