in my db1.py:

db.define_table('checker',
                Field('name'),
                Field('timenow', default=request.now.time())
                )
def adder():
    db.checker.insert(name="gobo")
from gluon.scheduler import Scheduler
scheduler=Scheduler(db)
task=scheduler.queue_task(adder)

I intend to insert entry defined in function adder every 60 secs but it
doesn't work. Instead scheduler_task db is getting flooded! Why's that
happening?