Thanks for the input guys. I'll probably end up purchasing a theme BUT I
think I'm still going to need some help with the main part of the website
which is a "report" that the site generates. The report has a very specific
layout that is grouped, includes checkboxes/button that would need to
communicate with the server, and may also need some sort of filtering. I'm
going to try to create the report layout tonight using the tools you guys
mentioned but if it doesn't work out I definitely don't mind paying someone
to create it.

-Andre