Not sure what you search exactly... There is web2pyref :
http://www.web2pyref.com/ though I don't know if the app had been released
for others to clone it over github for instance... There is also web2py
slice, the same thing applies don't know if you can get the app and work
from there... Also these two examples may not be exactly what you search
into a knowledge base...

About documentation of the app, I would say you better start from scratch
to ends up with what you really want and needs as it is pretty easy to
writting something rapidly with web2py which allow you to document it as
you want after or along the way...

Richard