Hello,

Does anyone know how to update hidden fields on a smartgrid?

I have this table definition

db.define_table('so',
                Field('code', 'string', label=T('Code')),  # PHC
                Field('co_id', 'reference co', label=T('Client order'),
                      writable=False, readable=False),
                Field('co_code', 'string', label=T('Client order code')),
# PHC
                Field('delivery', 'date', label=T('Delivery')),
                Field('export', 'boolean', default=False,
label=T('Export')),
                Field('notes', 'string', label=T('Notes')),
                Field('converted', 'datetime', label=T('Converted'),
                      writable=False),
                Field('last_rec_change', 'datetime',
                      label=T('Last record change'), writable=False),
                format='%(code)s')

db.so.code.requires = (IS_NOT_EMPTY(), IS_NOT_IN_DB(db, 'so.code'))

# filled in the controller if co_code is filled
db.so.co_id.requires = IS_EMPTY_OR(IS_IN_DB(db, 'co.id'))

and then I would like to update co_id in the controller (based on co_code
input).

I've tried using the db.so.co_id.default on the
onvalidation/oncreate/onupdate with no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

JM