Hi All,
       I am using uuid to create new temporary files for PYGAL chart.
Although I can see the file being created and available in the file system.
Even I can view the file in the browser, however when I serialize the path
variable to be passed to the view, I get an error - A 404 not found error
is shown inside a frame in my view. How do I serialize the path at runtime
to src= in the view such that it should take the path that I have
constructed using dynamicLinechartpath.. ? Below is the code

unique_filename = (str(uuid.uuid4()) +'.svg')
##...other code
## This creates the file in the file system
linechart.render_to_file(os.path.join(request.folder,'static/charts/' +
unique_filename))

## Constructing the path to pass to the view
dynamicLinechartpath = (""" "{{=URL(r=request, c='static', f='charts/""" +
unique_filename + """')}}" """)

Calling the path in view -
<figure>
       <embed type="image/svg+xml" src={{=dynamicLinechartpath}} />
 </figure>

I have tried
src="{{=dynamicLinechartpath}}
but  it does not work.  Is this proper approach ? What am I doing wrong?
Here is what 'response.flash' shows me in my view when I try to check what
is being passed. which I think is looking good.
"{{=URL(r=request, c='static',
f='charts/bf094fa3-a711-4118-a3aa-89f647cca4f1.svg')}}"

Please suggest,
Rahul D.