I guess that as long as you don't (re)assign the object as a class
attribute you'll be fine, it seems like the current is context-safe, so on
multiple tabs, it uses the same auth token (not sure if I am correct, would
need to peek in the code to be sure I guess), that may simplify things for
you, I will work on a pending app this way, and come back once I ran some
tess, good luck..