Hi Anthony,

   Scenario is : I've to send a 'status' SMS to a phone_number after every
30 minutes and Append its Status statement on a webpage, Since I have to
send SMS after every 30 minutes, I have to call function after 30 minutes
each.

This is what i'm trying to implement,
I've already coded all function in python, i'm getting difficulties in web
part only.

Plus one more problem,

i'm using request.now for getting date and time, however i'm getting same
value.

for i in range(5):
        print request.now
        time.sleep(5)
        pass

output i'm getting is :

2016-07-13 21:27:50.658693
2016-07-13 21:27:50.658693
2016-07-13 21:27:50.658693
2016-07-13 21:27:50.658693
2016-07-13 21:27:50.658693

expected output is delay of 5 seconds each time.

Best,
Chetan Jain