Hi,

I am using the web2py scheduler to run some background jobs. I am starting
the scheduler using systemd and once started it also spawns two postgres
processes as that is my DB. Now the problem is that the postgres processes
continue to consume more and more memory even when no process is running.

So my question is what is causing the scheduler process to do this?

P.S. The postgres processes linked  to the main web2py process do not
exhibit this behaviour.

Regards
Abhishek Ram