Hell all, i'm currently leveraging the scheduler to do some data processing
and i'm finding it takes 5-10 seconds for my task to be assigned.  I'm
running MSSQL and have immediate set to false (i was getting some deadlock
errors).  Even when immediate was set to True it was taking 5-10 seconds
for the job to be assigned.  My heartbeat is set to 1 second... any other
settings i could change that would speed up assignment?

Thank you in advance,

Jason