Hello to all.
I tried LDAP authentication and all work flawless.

As an user logs in, the relative user entry is created in the web2py user
table. That's great.

But sometimes it would be usefull to have the user in the table before his
first login.

So, would be great for some user, says an administrator, to have a form
where he can insert the username of a generic user, web2py checks if the
user exists in the LDAP server and then add him in the web2py table.

is there a way?

I'm creating a sort of inventory application for our company.  So I would
like, for the administrator of the inventory, to associate a good to a
collegue that maybe hasn't yet logged in the system.

Thanks, Marvi